Хотите улучшить английское произношение? Тренируйтесь по скороговоркам! Короткие повторяйте по 3-5 раз.
Читайте также: «Как избавиться от русского акцента в английском языке»
Звуки [b] и [p]
- A big black bear sat on a big black rug
- Betty Botter bought some butter but, said she, the butter’s bitter
- A happy hippo hopped and hiccupped
- The big bug bit the little beetle
- Give papa a cup of proper coffee in a copper coffee cup
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. How many pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick?
Звучи [r] и [l]
- A really leery Larry rolls readily to the road
- I looked right at Larry’s rally and left in a hurry
- Rory the warrior and Roger the worrier were reared wrongly in a rural brewery
- Lucky rabbits like to cause a ruckus
- Rory’s lawn rake rarely rakes really right
- Round and round the rugged rocks the ragged rascal ran
Звуки [ch] и [sh]
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- If a dog chews shoes, whose shoes does he choose?
- I saw a kitten eating chicken in the kitchen
- I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch
- Susie works in a shoeshine shop. Where she shines she sits, and where she sits she shines
- I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, and on the slitted sheet I sit
- She sees cheese
- She sells seashells on the seashore
- Four fine fresh fish for you
- Fred fed Ted bread and Ted fed Fred bread
- Frivolously fanciful Fannie fried fresh fish furiously
Звуки [g], [gl] и [gr]
- Green glass globes glow greenly
- How much ground would a groundhog hog, if a groundhog could hog ground?
- Imagine an imaginary menagerie manager managing an imaginary menagerie
Звуки [m] и [n]
- How many cans can a cannibal nibble, if a cannibal can nibble cans?
- Merry Mary, marry me!
- Nine nice night nurses nursing nicely
- Eleven benevolent elephants
- How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
Звуки [k], [s] и [x]
- Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks
- Six sleek swans swam swiftly southwards
- Six sticky skeletons
- A skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk, but the stump thunk the skunk stunk
- A snake sneaks to seek a snack
- I scream, you scream, We all scream for ice cream
- Send toast to ten tense stout saints’ ten tall tents
- Cooks cook cupcakes quickly
- Lesser leather never weathered wetter weather better
- The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday
- Thirty-three thousand feathers on a thrush’s throat
- Scissors sizzle, thistles sizzle
- Twelve twins twirled twelve twigs
- If two witches would watch two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
- Wayne went to Wales to watch walruses
- Which witch is which?
- Which wristwatches are Swiss wristwatches?
- Willy’s real rear wheel
- You know New York, you need New York, you know you need unique New York
Читайте также: «9 способов быстрее запоминать слова»